Two Rockers Two Rockers

Jonas Bitches

Since you seem aware of the overall quality of the animation I don't think I need to comment about that. As far as the content I loved it, totally heavy metal/death metal/thrash/epic metal fan here so I would love to see another animation where you actually put some time into the animation portion. Kudos on the grandpa playing metal I think deep down every metal fan wants their parents to feel the same way about it as they do so that kind of made me smile. Don't worry about negative reviews if you where thinking about worrying about them, because negative shit is for Jonas loving cunts not lords of metal.

HowardWimshurst responds:

well said

The Bafroom Table The Bafroom Table

Placing my order today

Oh how I have wished for one of these. Many a times I have shat with my laptop reviewing animations here on NG thinking to myself, "God damn this thing is going to melt my fucking legs to the porcelain. Good job on the 3d set pieces as well. I like how you actually took the time to make a shower curtain. Congrats on a successful animation Thomas. Oh and fuck the reviews that offer nothing in the way of constructive advice while being completely mundane and negative. Pay no heed to them for you my friend did well today.

Iznvm responds:

thank you sir... appreciate the response very much... and while this product doesn't exist, inspiration comes from just taking a TV tray folding table to the bathroom when I gotta poop... so try that out if ya have some=P

A Life Lesson A Life Lesson

Protection

Well as far as animation tests go your lips were spot on. Only advice is play with the mouth style a bit, try mixing them up. You may want to look at yourself in the mirror while you're speaking the lines to see how your lips move and shape to give it a bit more depth. Or you can always reference your favorite cartoons for ideas. Funny animation, plus goofy looking characters equal a win in my book. Hats off Rhys...hats off.

rhys510 responds:

:D glad you liked it

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

Originality in Madness

Good stuff, I thought it was an original attempt at madness rather than go guns blazing you took the parody route of one of gaming's most iconic figures and blended the two nicely. Also loved the bit at the end completely wasn't expecting that. Got a few chuckles here and there and over all I'd say it was a good animation. One last thing, don't pay too much attention to negative Nancys you have yourself a good cartoon here and you should be proud of that.

Black Ops - CB Black Ops - CB

lol

I'm a tottal bad ass on nuke town. I thought it was funny but the animation was choppy. The characters where unique a style i haven't seen so theres a plus. I got a few laughs out of it nothing side splitting but it was a decent animation. Some advice would be to use reference shots on everything you do. This would have been a great op for you to utilize them. You don't have to change your character designs but your set peices should have resembled the actual set peices used in game to give the viewer a bit more emersion. Also don't be to bothered by negative reviews, they don't offer much in the way of anything.

B&CSCACA Episode 1 B&CSCACA Episode 1

potential

I see potential here, the title is a bit much, could use some tinkering. For a first time run or pilot it was pretty good. I'd watch more. Try to living up the animation though, don't be afraid to take the comedy out side the realm of gaming either, not everyone plays sonic lol. I like to see your story board if you have one, if you don't have one then make sure you create one for the next animation, it''ll help alot with timming and sync issues. Also flesh out your character designs, If you need any help with anything I can offer you a hand or pencil so to speak. One last thing, don't worry so much about negative reviews, they are a waste of time.

C-leb responds:

Thanks dude. Yea, I do have some improvements to work on, but hey. Also, about the super long name. I made the whole movie before I named it. I had to just sit there and think for a name. It is susceptible to change I suppose. BTW, the intro song is called Chill Out. It's by the ska band i'm in. Check us out on facebook. Must Build Jacuzzi.

The Roach Expedition The Roach Expedition

martha

you bitch whyd u let go nooooooooooooooooooo! funny but next time take it further abd throw in a curse word or to even if u bleep it i love bleeps when they are done tastefully also dont be afraid to play with the movements. it was a decent submission though i gave it a five and a ten star. dont give any attention to negative reviews. it will kill your drive to animate.

Brewster responds:

I guess I could have thrown a curse or 2 in there but I didn't really think it was necessary so I went without them. Thanks!

Wild Sam's 2 Cutlery Wild Sam's 2 Cutlery

keep animating

dont pay attenition to negative reviews. you're showing promise keep at it. now go make another cartoon.

samsonloftin responds:

Which negative reviews all I see are positive ones :D. Also thanks. :D

Bag of Guns Bag of Guns

I laughed

At No-9s comment. The animation wasn't that funny but I like your style very triptastic.

Peach's Peach Peach's Peach

lol

dont you hate it when un talented douche bags talk about standards in a community where clocks and stick figure animations rank in some of the best of all time. Stfu you noobs stop bitching, this animation is pretty sweet. If I had to be a richard about one thing its her head movement it looks a bit stiff. other than that Its pretty good I'll make a perfect gif for someones avatar one day. I'm sure your not letting the noobs distract you.